Wednesday 2 December 2009

new feature


Now over time i have got myself some lovely stockists , so i thought is was time to say a big thank you to them and to let you lovely bloggers out there know a bit more about them !

So i shall start with the newest stockists a lovely shop in Leek in Staffordshire called Bibelot
It is full of gorgeous gifts and from today it now stocks a range of Kittyeden gifts !

I met two of the lovely owners recently and i am really pleased they have chosen to stock my things . I do wish them lots of good luck as this is their first year in the shop !

So if you are anywhere near or maybe just fancy a trip out why not visit them x

I shall be featuring each stockist in no particular order over the next few days x x

Sara x

2 comments:

Michela said...

Congratulation Sarah! I'm so pleased!

Unknown said...

I cannot imagine how exciting it must be to stocked in someones shop. It is what I dream of. Well done and best of luck to you and your stockists.

On another note I came across your blog after you put yourself down as a follower on my blog. I'm over the moon that someone as talented, experienced, not to mention busy, as you is interested in looking at what I'm up to. Thanks for dropping by.