Monday 12 January 2009

so sew

today is going to be a list day infact every monday will be list day
weekly list day
  1. make up 5 lengths of bunting
  2. cut out bags to go into core product pile
  3. bind the pinkness quilt
  4. cut out more squares for more quilts
  5. add at least 5 things to the website
  6. add some stash i no longer want to my ebay shop
  7. make more felty cupcakes , flowers and toadystool brooches
  8. make up patchwork squares and card packs to sell



well i think that should ease me back into work , i am finding it hard to get into it this January
i think i have kicked back for tooooo long x x


Sorry no new photo's its a wee bit dark here today oh and wet & very windy
bring back that cold frosty winter weather that everyone else moans about .. me i love it !!

4 comments:

Josie-Mary said...

Wow that's a long list...good luck!! :)

Bizz said...

Indeed a great list! inspiring to! I must go do one hehe

Can I ask you what your ebay shop name is? Would be interested in a stash :D I got a sewing machine for christmas and could use some odds n sods to practise with, rather than buy larger lengths of material. Presently, I am using Other Halfs' smaller clothes! Hence I keep feeding him and telling him he need not diet ;)

~Buffy x x

Unknown said...

i love that space ship material! I think I have seen it somewhere else on a blog. Are you going to sew something with it? Or have you already??

saraeden said...

Hi there .... i have made a few pencil rolls with it , i just wish i had bought lots more of the spaceship fabric !!