Friday 24 October 2008

Birthday pressie



My DD asked me to make a mini quilty thing for her friends birthday
so true to form i made it this morning !!
Ok i know i am supposed to be more organised but
this time it took a bit to decide what to put on it !!
Well thats my story and i am sticking to it ;0)

I had in fact got so wrapped up in working on my stock levels and
website that i have to say i had forgot
( slap those wrists and stick me in the bad mothers club )



So what do you think ?
I am quite impressed with this one even if the photo's are crap ;0)

Have a great friday !!!

2 comments:

Bizz said...

Oh it's come out lovely!

Both your DD and Kirstie will be very chuffed with it!

x x

Just Original said...

You can't be good at everything, and if something has to give I say let it be motherhood!

Vx