Thursday 2 October 2008

arghhhh

Since writing yesterdays post i have managed to get my self a flipping cold
i have had hardly any sleep and im getting so fed up of my nose running
This morning im off to get stock up on pills and potions to make it go away !!

I am always amazed at how quick a cold comes on one minute your fine then you get an itchy nose then the sneezing starts and its all down hill from there ;0)

I think the worse thing is you cannot sew if your nose is running and its just downright dangerous
to try and machine sew if your sneezing ;0)

so its night nurse and nose plugs for me !!!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Bless, I recently had the flu and I don't think that I have felt that poorly for a long time, So I have 100% sympathy with you, get better soon! x

MelMel said...

Hope your cold is better?
Thank you for popping in.....hope you enjoyed your visit....new pictures later!!!!!xxxxx

Things Hand Made said...

Hope you feel better soon.

pink-petal-designs said...

Hi Sara,
Hope you are soon feeling better! I have had it too:(
xx

julia said...

We've been hit with the dreaded lurgy here too, Jack and I spent the afternoon asleep on the sofa.
Hope you're feeling better soon
Julia xx

Mrs Jelly said...

You need some camper-van goodies to cheer you up!
Your swap partner has your item ready but we don't have your address.
Can you drop me an email to : info(at)jellybelly-jellybrain(dot)co(dot)uk