Friday 22 August 2008

pretty things


inspired by the sea even though it seems a life time since i saw the it last

turning my flower brooch into a hair pin

this hair slide is now for sale in my folksy shop !!

and this is another one of those mini wall hangings i have been having
fun making


i think im getting the hang of this letter writing
and i have to say i love the cherry but then i would !!!

the rest of the week has been filled with the usual holiday stuff
and just chillin out with the kids oh and housework , painting the boys room , looking after
poorly kitten , trying to finish some orders and working on new ideas !!!

i hope all your holidays are going well and
dont forget the giveaway is still on for another week or so
*****************************


10 comments:

Unknown said...

they look brilliant!!

Lindsey said...

Love the hairslides. The extra bits of detail - net, buttons, roses, etc are just great. Must admit, 'til I saw the hairgrip, I though these were the mini wall hangings (which are fab too).
I'm envious as I've not stitched a thing since I got back from hols. Getting seriously itchy fingers. I must crack on with my swaps this week - come what may. :o)

Lea said...

You really are very talented. I just love how you use patterns and colours together. Great stuff honey xx

Unknown said...

Ah, lovely. So bright and cheerful. your work always makes me smile !

PeggyCrafts said...

love all the things you have made as always! so inspiring :) I would LOVE to join the fabulous northern belles - wow!! I have been reading that for ages! just let me know what I need to to :) thanks!

Helen x

Petticoat Lane said...

Glad that Fistral is feeling better.
I LOVE the hairslide. I have a huge collection of them and wear a different one each day. Are you selling them? If so, I'd love to buy one from you.
Jane. x

Lindsey said...

Me again. Just to say I've tagged you on my blog. You're in my Tree of Happiness :o)

mollycupcakes said...

Gorgeous hair slides honey and that cupcake looks good enough to eat ;)
How do you do the sewn writing? it looks lovely.
Many hugs.
Catherine x

Unknown said...

just LOVE that wall hanging!!!!

Sam Gillespie said...

What a beautiful hair pin :D