Friday 25 April 2008

My new car ..


heres my funky little car !!!

I have taken this design from some of the cards i used to make !!

I was having a tidy up and i found some of my cards samples
and realised that they would look just as good on purses etc as they do on my cards !!

Kitty has been busy as well , she has drawn lots of great things for me to sew !!
I think its a good deal i pay her in Charlie and Lola magazines and she just keeps drawing
So we have said she is now head of design ;0)



4 comments:

mollycupcakes said...

Cute car I'd drive it lol
Have a good weekend hun.

Hugs.

Catherine x

Pipany said...

Hi Sara. Wouldn't it be so cool to have a car like that? You'd totally fit in in surf-town Newquay lol xx

Tinyholder said...

Cool design, i reckon you could also do a route master bus one in the same style. Also, I love bees and I think you could do a cool bee design. I love your style, it's very distinctive!

Summer by the sea said...

Thats a really nice car design - natalie x