Monday 24 March 2008

arghhh

Sorry i just had to re-do the post
it was driving me insane

I have something bordering on OCD's if things are not right !!

Anyway i am taking a little blog break
im thinking about not stopping blogging because
  1. i enjoy it
  2. i drive himself insane with my constant jibber jabber
  3. i have put a year of my life into this
  4. im awkward and stubborn
  5. i can rise above what has happened
and last but most of all i have made some great friends
who have convinced me stop blogging would be giving in !!!!


i will be posting etsy updates
but thats it for a while

Sara x

Oh im so much happier now thats all sorted

I know its not what i said before or before that but i have a terrible
memory but i just had to do this post again !!

Oh you can also catch up with me on flickr !!!



2 comments:

Pipany said...

Hello my lovely and happy Easter to you. Love those bunnies! I am very confused over the last few posts as I am a bit behind on blog reading - not sure what's been happening but it sounds as though someone's been copying your stuff; blooming cheek but don't let it (or whatever the issue is) get to you. xx

Samantha said...

I have been reading the edited posts and wanted to give you some support.

E-mail me if you would like to chat!

x