Friday 15 February 2008

2x10,13,21 and 40 !!

This years big numbers in our house

My lovely twins are 10
Shezzie is 13
Shamus is 21
and me
Well folks im The big 40 !!!

so these big days are taking some special preparations

Oh and theres also another secret think to celebrate
this year but that will have to wait !!

Oh no im not pregnant !!!!

im sorry i cannot manage much more
i havent stopped sneezing allllllday
and typing and sneezig dont go together !!

Neither do sewing and sneezing but thats another story ;0)

have a wonderful weekend


Sara x




5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've had a cold too - and it has really knocked me out for the past week!!! So I hope you feel better soon.

I'm glad little Sara got there ok, and she's settled in with the houseful of kids you have there!!!!

mollycupcakes said...

Lots of lovely things to look forward too.
Get well soon sweetie, flaming colds they are all just hanging around.

Have a nice restful weekend.

Hugs.
Catherine x
Thank you agian for all the treats xxx

Just Original said...

Has all your fabric that your sewing turned green!

Is the big thing the 'M' word!!

Have a good weekend, I hope you get lots done!

saraeden said...

Urm its a bit more like the "E" word but hey its a start !!!

Claire said...

My husband has a had a cold for what seems like a lifetime, luckily it hasn't spread to me!!
Wow you do have the big birthdays, lots of fun though. I wonder what your secret is...have a nice weeekend x