Thursday 14 February 2008

not the valentines gift i had hoped for !!

Guess what i got for Valentines day ???

A cold ..... cheers kids its just what i didnt want !!

So my heads splitting and my nose is running and im not a happy bunny !!!

Still i have a list to get done before the little darlings break up for half-term next week
and theres Mothers day coming up which is usually really busy for me
Last year i did really well on ebay and this year im going to really get stocked up

We dont really Do Valentines anymore in our house but i do wish that you all have a wonderful day !!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor you! My sister has the same, this morning I got the s.o.s call to come and help with the children as she was feeling poorly bad!! There is just sooo much of it going around isn't there? We have been surprisingly quite this Valentines, I dont think that people spend the money like they used to!
Andrea
x

Claire said...

Children are great for passing on their germs!! Thanks for your comment, I'm really excited as this will be our forever house until the boys have at least flown the nest, it's the 6th time in 12 years that I have had moved so i think it's time we stayed put a while. I thought I had a lot with 3 boys + stepson ( who comes on the weekends ) so you've just beat me, what are childrens ages? Mine are 4,6, 8 and 11..have a good weekend.