Sunday 16 December 2007

lists , lists , lists !!


Im ticking things of my lists like a mad thing
and oh does it feel good !!

Ive even managed to get my new winter coat for the bargain price of £15
from Dotty P's !!
there are a lot less people out shopping than normal !!
Anyway im off to do some more recycling of stuff we no longer want or need
and
to try and get some more things ticked off those lists ... yay !!

Hope your all having a good prelude to Christmas
and i promise to be a little less bah-humbug soon !!

Sara x

2 comments:

pink-petal-designs said...

wow Sara that was a bargin, good for you !
Glad your getting those lists ticked.
Sarah x

The Honourable Billy Blunt said...

Hi Sara,
I hope you are getting on top of things and not letting things get on top of you.
We all go mad don't we,and it's only for one day after all.
I always say if my kids are happy and have a good time then I'm happy,I hope you had a good shopping trip,
Happy Christmas,
Hugs Kat xxxxx