Saturday 16 June 2012

feeling human again



Yep i have been a bit poorly, well actually i took to my bed for the best part of two days sleeping off allergies and some kind of evil cold thing!

I missed a fair we had planned to attend but as i just couldn't move it seemed a bit unlikely that anyone would come within a hundred miles of me at a fair never mind actually buy anything!


I have spent all week slowly recovering and catching up with a stack of orders and have enjoyed a slightly slower pace... not by choice but just because i sneezed that much last week that my back went a little again!

This weather is not too good either, Thursday was lovely but otherwise it has been downright pants. Not good weather for fetes and fairs.

Today was a local fete but i had the chance to go and rootle in the depths of a local tresure trove where my eldest girl works at weekends so the choice had to be made, and made it was treasure hunting it was.

So here are a few goodies that i got


and these


and these






2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Sara,

Hope you're feeling a bit better now, and the resting has done you some good. I just read your previous couple of posts and just wanted to add my support and understanding. I am not a mum but working for myself and working from home is tough sometimes much as I love it, is is definitely not as easy as a normal 9-5 job where you can come switch off at the end of the day... your work is gorgeous and you have made such a success of your business you should be really proud. I also know more than too well that sometimes the cheery front on our blogs is not the whole picture - there's nothing wrong with having a little vent every now and again either! Anyway hope you're having a nice weekend, Jenny xxx

Mimi and Tilly said...

I'm sorry I haven't visited for a very long time, things got on top of me a bit... I hope you're feeling better and that your two days of rest have helped you catch up with yourself a bit. ♥ Just to let you know, I've designed and made a pair of pink opal earrings for my latest giveaaway if you fancied entering. Em ♥
http://mimiandtilly.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/pink-opal-earrings-giveaway.html