Thursday 9 December 2010

change


like many maker type people out there i very rarely get time to make things for me or the home !
so while sewing my way through a pile of robin badges the other night i made this little stitched picture for our mantlepiece ... cute isn't he ?
I do have one one wish and that is that it doesn't snow until Christmas eve :o) x

Update on Chris .. this first week home has been a struggle but we are getting there just have to remember it gets worse before it gets better !
Thanks for all the kind get well wishes xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I know, I sit here day dreaming about making for myself or my own children...hopefully soon.
Take each day at a time, big hugs xxx

Thecraftytrundler said...

LOVE YOUR SNOWMAN PIC!! I know what you mean about having time to make yourself something. I am promising myself a bag, and a cushion from a lovely didcontinued CK fabric. We will see !!!

Sharon xx

Thecraftytrundler said...

Sorry, I did mean discontinued!!!!!