Friday 29 October 2010

yikes ... hows is it nearly November



yes hello there folks it is me ... long time no blog

i can only say it took me a wee while longer than i expected to get over being ill !



Since then we have had sewing machine trauma
Yes the jones man has been a tiny bit tetchy !
It happened a couple of days after dropping the M2 (old semi industrial machine)
at the sewing machine hospital !


Everything else is Christmas this decoration that la la la !


sorry to blog and run again
but i have a pile of pressing with my name on it ..
my life is so rock n roll i tell ya ;o}

4 comments:

Muddy Puddle Crafts said...

lol, you're life sounds like mine except I dont have a machine, keep going Sarah only 50 something more sleeps !!! love your xmas work x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work xx

martienn said...

jejjjj, i love ur blog !
is really interesting !
more more more more !!


follow me and write comment if you want ;**

Paula said...

How cute your decorations are, all so lovely and Christmassy :-)