Saturday 31 July 2010

7 days


Well we have made it to the end of the first 7 days of the holidays
it has not been an easy 7 days
infact i could say it has been a wee bit stressful
the weather has been awful
rain rain and more rain !

I have struggled to work
the plans we had have been put on hold
no long walks no hours in the garden
no sunny days of fun !

So all in all one of those weeks you just want to put behind you
and say ...
i am not super mum
life here is not always bliss
but bring on week 2 ... let the sun and fun begin
Please !

2 comments:

Pink Feather Paradise said...

I know just what you mean... however I haven't the excuse of rain... just a complete lack of energy and inclination... I am trying to jump start my "be bothered" setting but the cloudy humid weather just makes me want to stay indoors and potter...

hear hear to some sunshine and a fresh start... a car would be handy too... went to town on the bus and it smells! lol

x Alex

The Patchwork Heart said...

Love the corsage I have just started making them too!
Heather x