Tuesday, 21 July 2009

feelin better




Finally starting to feel a bit better after my little summer cold decided it would be fun to infect my poor old lungs and give me a bleeping chest infection .... lucky me eh ?

I have felt to ill to sew which as you can guess has been awful for me , i spent 2 whole days on the sofa just sleeping and reading and reading and sleeping !!



Yesterday i managed to drag myself into the sewing room to do a little work . I am quite impressed that i managed to get so much done but boy am i tired , not being able to breath well is a real pain ... literally !!


So what have i been sewing well i have finished some more orders to send out and made a start on the new orders i have !!


The best bit has been creating little gifts for my boys teaching assistants and teachers this is just a few of them

they are just tiny little brooches with mini appliques ribbon and buttons , they are all uneven but cute too . i just hope they like them !!

Must dash now as i have my last swimming session this afternoon and then that's it until Sept !!

13 comments:

Gingerbread said...

I love your little sewing projects, great gift idea. You sound like you have got through the worst, stay well. Julie.C

louise35flower said...

Glad to hear you are feeling well enough to sew. The teacher presents are beautiful, I love the way your work has developed, it really is stunning!

HookandScumble said...

Lovely brooches, I'm sure they will be much appreciated.

angel said...

Swimming leason with a dodgy lung! are you mad woman, you may damage yourself, be careful honey, sounds awful. :-(
I love all the bits you made for the teachers, bless you, get better soon.
Mwah X x X x X x X

Josie said...

glad you're feeling better, the little brooches look great, what a lovely idea!
Josie x

THIS'N'THAT said...

Hi, Glad you're feeling better. I know just waht you mean ... a sofa day or even a duvet day can make all the difference. Your new projects look lovely!
Lesley X

Raggy said...

I'm glad you are on the mend. just take it steady. Love the brooches. I would have loved to have a beautiful brooch as a present when I was teaching, how lucky they are.
Sandie at Rag Rescue

saraeden said...

Thank you all , i am feeling much better and thankfully i was poolside for my last pool session !!!

Sara x

sesga loves 1950s said...

OOOOOOOOOOO Hope you are feeling a bit better sounds like you have been quiet sick poor you !
Love the sewing and your sewing machine looks a good one .
Love from sesga xx

Rosie said...

Hope you are feeling a lot better. Wished I worked at the school your boys attend. Love the presents and makes a change from chocolates and flowers. x

Lynne said...

Glad you are feeling better. Your cupcakes and teacups are delicious.

arkonite_babe said...

I have just given you a blog award! Please collect it from my blog x

Jessie Fincham said...

I adore your sewing projects!!! :)