Tuesday 30 December 2008

what a year


Well what a year 2008 has been

my little business is really taking off and even with the down turn in high street sales/ world economic situation i feel that 2009 will be ok for me !

My darling OH gave up work to go to university for the next 3 years !!

Me and Darling OH finally got engaged after 5 years together ... i asked him on Feb 29th and thank goodness he said yes !!

We got our lovely kitten ... Little fistral but sadly lost my darling dog Amber .

I taught my very first workshop which went amazingly well and i hope to do lots more this next year !!

There have been lots more things we have done as a family all of which we have loved !!
I have lots of plans for next year and lots of things i want to do ... so as they say
watch this space !!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all
and thank you soooo much for visiting my blog over the past year x x x


6 comments:

Jo said...

Happy New Year!
Josie x

Jackie said...

Its been good meeting you and you've obviously been very busy!
Happy New Year
Jackie

Jackie said...

Hi ~ Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I just had to come over and visit yours too! Hope you have a very Happy New Year!!

Rachel said...

What a lovely view. Happy New Year to you too Sara!
Rachel x

The Birdwatcher said...

Happy New Year Sara Good luck in 2009

mollycupcakes said...

Happy new year.
May all your wishes come true in 2009.
Hugs,
Catherine x