Saturday 12 April 2008

backside

as in i will have to get off mine next week !!
Vanessa
has set me a challenge to get my mojo back ,
its not that i have lost it
its just gone a bit missing in the holidays !!
If you would like to join us in a bit of a comp pop over to V's for details


I have managed to sew this bag

( This bag is no longer available )

I have done a fair bit of cutting out and even tidied away some of my fabric !!

Today we were going to Manchester
but it was cold and rainy so we no sorry i decided that we would go
next weekend instead !!
Plus i need to rest a little before the games begin !!!
i have even done a bit of dusting in preparation

I will be updating the other blog later with more fair news

I have also decided to do some more courses
im going to be doing photography at AS level and another
teaching assistant course !!!

Sara x



5 comments:

Just Original said...

My warm up this week has put me in good stead for this challenge, so if I was a betting woman I would put my money on me winning! (Fighting Talk I know!)

Love the bag!

Lynsey said...

what a gorgeous bag - i want it!! LOL!

pink-petal-designs said...

Great bag Sara , and i love the new colour of your page.
Sarah x

A home far away said...

So lovely bag, you are very creative:_) I am a swedish woman living in Singapore, you are welcome to visit me:-)

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new bag!!!
Do you think you may have too much on your over full plate? Hmm??? Blimming lunatic, that's what you are! ;)