Wednesday 6 February 2008

Thank you all ....

Just have to say it again ...

thanks for all the kind and lovely comments about my Dad !!
It has been 6 years but he is never far from my thoughts .
I am an only child and until i met Chris i didnt really have anyone to talk to about it ,
friends dont always now what to say and i do love talking about my Dad he was such a great
character and had done so many exciting things !!

As some of you may now i used to be a florist so it is slightly bad timing that we had my Dads service on Valentines day .... talk about the worst day in the year !!

Anyway life goes on and i have a wonderful family
So thank you all once again
big hugs
Sara
x x x x

2 comments:

Annie B said...

awh - I missed your post about your dad. I'm sorry you've been having such a rotten time. My mum died very young 15 years ago and I still miss her so badly, and wish she could have seen her grandkids and met my partner etc etc. It's horrible. But remembering the great stuff helps. Hope the valentine's day flowers don't make you ache TOO much.
X

Claire said...

Hi, just found your blog via mollycupcakes, I'v recently joined blogland and have just read your post about your dad, I lost my mum 8 years ago this April it would of been her birthday last month and I felt exactly like you did, I miss her dreadfully, she did get to see my oldest boy but he was nearly one and can't remember her and I know she would of loved my hubbie, don't know about you but if I'm on my own I talk outloud to her, does that make me a nutter...lol. At least we have wonderful memories and can pass them on to our children. Love your blog by the way x