Friday, 6 July 2007

a quick question

how many of you very talented peeps
would be interested in renting a small shelf space in a little shop
in a pretty derbyshire town ??
.....................................................
rent would be low and only a small amount of commision would be taken ??
..............................
so if your thinking of dipping your toes
in the selling in a shop thing leave me a message !!!
....................
this is only something im looking into so dont get toooo excited yet ;0)
.....................................................................

4 comments:

Country Girl said...

I would be interested in hearing more about your 'shelf space' idea

check out my blog
http://countrygirlcorner.blogspot.com or alternatively see some of my things at www.tuggle.co.uk and then search lesley de matos

thanks

Picture it in Stitches said...

Me thinks you've been visiting Kay Bartlett !!! It's a great idea. Sarah x

Samantha said...

Hi,
I would be interested. What a great idea.
x

paper-and-string said...

count me in!