Sunday 1 April 2012

lucky find


yesterday we dropped the last of the shed bits off at the tip!
I am a little unsure how many times we have been to the tip over the past year but i would say quite a few!
Anyhoo it has all gone now, well apart from some thick planks that the shed stood on which we have used to make a makeshift edge to the path... to try and stop the children from running on the veg beds ;o)
On our first trip we found a nice wooden box which sits in the kitchen and holds the recycling bags!
Yesterday we scored what i would call the motherload on a small scale!

See above, these beauties will be fixed, painted and generally made pretty x


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this blog on facebook and I just can't wait to see what they look like finished :)

Melanie said...

I acquired one of these from a client last year, painted it light blue to match my arbour and now display plants on it. It's great because I can move it around when I think a bit of the garden is looking dull and it's also tall enough to use as a ladder to trim my apple and plum trees x