Wednesday 7 December 2011

size matters


Now now it is not what you think?
I am on about your fabric stash

As i decided recently it is not the size of your stash that matters it is what you do with it!
Why have all that fabric if you never plan to use it?
Well for me my products have changed so fabric i bought is now no longer needed and it seems a shame to keep it sat there hanging around not being used!
Plus it is also taking up room, which in this house is very precious
so i am having yet another sale
Another sale you say... yes i say
and it will be on it's own page on the website
here

I also want to thank all of you for your kind comments
talking about it is very difficult and painful still but all your words and wishes have helped me so much
xxx

1 comment:

carrad said...

I have just read your previous post and my heart skipped a beat and sank for your loss. I am so very sorry. I hope there will be another little person to love in the future but this one will never be forgotten. My thoughts, love and hugs to you and your family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx