Tuesday 13 July 2010

teacher teacher


Some lucky teachers will be getting some fabby badges if i do say so myself !
I have had a super time making up these badges and still have a long list to do !

If you would love one or two or maybe three then just let me know
or visit my website

On another note i am looking forward to the end of the summer term
and the start of the wonderful six week holidays !
We or should i say i have lots of plans whether they all happen is unknown
if we manage to do some of them it may be a logistic miracle !

I also must admit i shall be making a start on the Christmas stock list !

I shall be hopefully blogging each day this week and
shall be sharing more news with you :o}

Can i also ask again if you have enjoyed reading my blog please vote here
thank you so much x x x

3 comments:

The Pea Pod said...

Hi, your badges are lovely and neat. It must be great being a teacher and getting gifts like this - we didn't do the gifts for teachers thing in my day, which is just as well because if I'd found fab gifts like yours I wouldn't want to hand them over!
Lizzie

Nic said...

I love the badges...that's why I have ordered two ;) and I'm on my way to vote now.
Good luck with the summer logistics. I am looking forward to it too but am also feeling a bit stressy...just need to get Knit Nation out of the way and I will be fine and be able to relax ;)

Mimi and Tilly said...

I've been catching up on my blog reading and have really enjoyed reading through your recent posts. I've voted for you in the little blog awards (what a fab idea!), I hope you're successful. I wanted to let you know I'm hosting my first blog giveaway to celebrate my blogs first birthday. I'll be giving a way a piece or two of silver and gemstone jewellery to say thank you to the bloggers who have followed my blog and/or inspired me. It would be lovely if you fancied entering as I've found your blog an inspirational place to visit. Hope you're having a great Saturday, sending smiles, Em x