Friday 28 August 2009

500




now this is my 500th post ..... now i should be all excited and have lots of fun things to help celebrate but due to the nightmare week i have had i have decided to make my 505th post one to celebrate just because i should be getting back to normal by then !!



So for all those following the heating saga here's today's update .... we have a new fire with a proper mantelpiece ... we have new radiators all but 2 are working beautifully .... we do have a clunky noise when you flush the upstairs loo and run the tap at the same time ... so yes there are some things to work out but we can now start to decorate some of the rooms but more importantly i can sew ... YAY !!!


There is some good news i have had 2 sales on folksy this week which is good , if you haven't visited Folksy yet ... why not its full of gorgeous gifts !!!


13 comments:

Michela said...

Hi Sara! Congrats on your 500th post!
Looking forward to more updating about your house!
Have a fantastic sewing weekend!

Kate said...

Congrats on the 500th post and the Folksy sales! x

Pink Feather Paradise said...

congrats... I went 7 over my 100th... but to be honest its your blog... so whatever, whenever... you choose...

glad to hear life is getting back to near normal... well done on the sales... I think people are starting C shopping... you know ho ho ho and all that! ;S

x Alex

Colette said...

Wow!! 500 posts! Well done on the sales as well.

Colette

Pomona said...

Well done for getting so far - and I am sure that all the upheavals will be worth it eventually!

Pomona x

Unknown said...

At least it's not winter - right? I hope the clunking stops soon, and you have a perfectly working new central heating system!

mollycupcakes said...

Hello Sara,
It's good to hear that your nightmare is nearly over and you can start to make rooms look pretty again.
I'll be emailing about the flower fabric sweetie, was wondering if you have enough to make me a cushion??? not very big but 45cm x 45cm if pos. I have the cushion to fill it just want a beautiful cover.
Thanks hun x

Thedarkerside73 said...

Oh so glad everything is coming together slowly but surely! (these things are always a nightmare arent they) And decorating. My favourite. Well done on 500 posts! wow thats a lot.

Loving that but little bunny she is soo sweet.


Hope you have a reasonably stress free w/kend.

MBBx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara,

glad to hear things are getting back to normal! great that you can start decorating - I love decorating!

congrats on your sales, and 500 posts :-)

Have a fabulous weekend!
Rose XXX

Jackie said...

Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 500th post.
Congrats on nearly finishing all the messy work.
Congrats on being able to sew.
Congrats on the sales.
Have fun.

Yvonne Temple said...

500 posts!! Wow, that's amazing.. and all of them colourful and inspiring.. thanks.x Here's to the next 500.. oh and a house that's returned to normal soon! xx

carrad said...

Well done! I've only just started - please visit me and help my sad little band of followers grow! I just loooooove the little bunny in the photo. xxx