Sunday 31 May 2009

catch up



Not that i have been anywhere only at home for a chilled ish half term !!
I have tried to blog each day but some how never got around to it , i haven't lost my blogging mojo i have just been doing the usual sewing and trying to keep up with the kids !! No exciting tales of pretty walks or thrilling days out , just normal life here at EW towers !!

I have cut out my own body weight in felt shapes now waiting to be stitched !

(this is just a small bit of it , i am not that slim ;0) )


We did manage a bit of a walk up to see where himself loves to climb , it is one of my fave places too and it was nice to get out away from the sewing pit for a bit


but being a clumsy mare i managed to twist my knee ( not a natural born climber then eh !!)
i was looking up in the tree's at the time ...... i love looking at the blue sky through the tree's !!


The rest of the week has been taken up with pre-fair preparation and shopping for the boys school trip and searching out things for the winter workshop ( see Vanessa's blog ) and lots more mundane stuff

X x X x


4 comments:

Rebel Mother said...

Love the photos and the stitching..

How do you sew like that? - I'm totally useless.

RMx

Pink Feather Paradise said...

I too have been nowhere this holiday and I have been frantically trying to finish swap goodies so that I can send them of today....

I really must do another post!
have no idea what to post about though!

take care
Alex x

Thedarkerside73 said...

oooouch your poor knee! love place looks stunning though. No we didnt go anywhere this break. Although there was some parties a sleepover and a playdate. but the week flew past all the same!

Love all the pretty felt shapes all those colours. YUM!


MBBx

Acorn & Will said...

I hope that your knee is feeling much better and that the fair preparations are going well! You must have the patience of a saint to cut all that felt up so neatly!

Daniella x