Sunday 24 May 2009

all going so well




and then i have had problems loading photo's onto ebay so i have given up tonight but the clearout will continue tomorrow !!



I am really excited that i have had lots of sales on folksy this weekend which is good and hopefully means my little shop on folksy will do well !!
I am still sewing in between the fabric clearout plus i have found lots of pretty things had forgotten i had !!!


Today we have done a little boot sale shopping which Kitty enjoyed ! We or should i say I have managed to put in some more plants ... so now we have sweetcorn , onions and loads of radish and lettuce .
We all cleaned the truck together omg it was such a tip but now its all nice and clean!
I have done all the washing well apart from today's offerings , thanks kidlets x



I have even done some sewing too and tonight i have sat and cut out more thing while watching tv so yea i think i have managed to pack a fair bit into today now i am tired and thinking of my bed !!!!!

Have a good bank holiday Monday x x x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely items :-)

I am forever having trouble with ebay, mostly with turbo lister!

Rose XXX