Sunday 1 February 2009

Made a start

here ,
it has been something i have been meaning to get sorted
as the blog has sat empty and un loved for ages !!
It will be a way for those who don't like etsy to buy my things
Its also a way for me to introduce new things to you all !!

I am hoping it will help more people find their way to the website
which is going to stock just my one off pieces of work
including lots of applique and free motion stitch work !!

Sorry no photo's again today as its very dark here and we keep having a smattering of snow !!
I have sewn somethings for replacement package that is on its way over sea's in the morning
lets just say its a little sweet cupcakeyness !!!!
Oh and this time i will take photo's of what i am sending before i send it on its way . i am the worst for not taking pictures of what i send , i get so excited about it getting on its way !!

Sara x

1 comment:

Esther said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog and being a "follower". It's a nice stroke to my ego.

Your blog is gorgeous and I love all the things you make. I will be back.