Wednesday 28 January 2009

mmmmm


what have i been up to
well yesterday i had a trip out with himself to get a few supplies
some lovely blue thread some little bells and a few other things i cannot show you yet as they are a surprise for someone !!


On Monday i finished some of these


then this morning i made some of this

lovely flapjack
and

just look at my lovely new mug
inspired by that crafty fish lady
i just had to show you my momiji mug
isn't she cute ?
The red spotty mug is from Woolworths !
Sorry its such a short post but i have a poorly kidlet at home today !

oooh is anyone going to the Stitch and Creative Crafts show at Manchester
6-8th February ?

I am struggling to keep up to date with the exchange rate and therefore the prices on etsy !!
Is anyone else ? Have you changed your prices ?

and if anyone is interested in buying any of the pouches direct from me
please just drop me an email


4 comments:

Pink Feather Paradise said...

I love your pouches but as of yet have not had time to make one!

the mug is very cute, I think the next time I am out I will have to keep an eye out for a new mug!

Hope little one gets better soon, there seem to be so many different bugs around at the moment!

x alex

Jackie said...

Hope your kidlet is on the mend - I've had an ill boy this week too, there seems to be alot of little bugs around just now:O(

Beaky said...

Loving the mugs! Oh, and your pouches, your on a roll.

About prices on Etsy I have kept mine the same so it means I am getting more than I was for stuff. I just keep thinking while I am still selling I will keep them the same. I hope that helps.

Bonita x

LPFish said...

x mug love x