Monday 7 July 2008

somebody stop me please ...

I cannot stop now ive started

its addictive


but just look at the house ...its sooooo cute !!



oh and this bundle of gingerness isnt helping either !!

So there you go thats what i have been doing while i should have been doing other things but
i did need to make up a batch of cards as i do get asked for them a lot !
I have been making cards ever since i gave up being a florist
and i have to say i do love the cards i make ,
some handmade cards you see are just bits stuck on a bit of card
me i think if someone is going to take the time to choose a handmade card
let it be one that both the giver and the recipient of the card think oh wow !!
thats just my opinion anyway .
I still have to make some thank you cards for teachers and teaching assistants for the last minute rush !!

Now if i can only put the flipping glue stick and the beads down and get some sewing done
then i can get photos loaded up and yay away we go



6 comments:

Jackie said...

Very cute..cards and kitten..especially his brand new and very clean and shiny toes..or as we call them, baked beans.

mollycupcakes said...

OMG your kitten is so so cute, it's little belly needs a tingle lol
lovely cards honey.
Many hugs.

Catherine x

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards, love the little house ! And your kitten, Oh gosh, just adorable. Baked Beans are a perfect description of the paddy paws.
x

maria said...

Hi, I have just found your blog.
I love your designs and your kitten is gorgeous.
I have just seen your post asking if there is anybody out there. I have just started a blog and would love any one who looks to say "hi" too.
I will visit again soon!
Maria x

Chloe said...

Awwwwww little kitty!

Country Bliss said...

Hi, I've just found your blog and thought I must comment seeing as I live in Cornwall! Your cards are beautiful and your kitten is so cute.
Yvonne x