Sunday 10 February 2008

Finally

my post has shown up
could it be something to do with Chrissy messing about with the
computer .... i think sooo !!

So what a great weekend we have had
im sure you will agree with me its what we have all needed after such a wet January

I suffer terribly with S.A.D. so this past day or two has really helped me
i feel all inspired to sew and decorate but most of all
get rid of all the dust there seems to be in my home ... i know a lot is caused by my fabric
especially all that cord i have used lately !!
I love to have the windows open and some fresh air blowing through .

Anyway i hope you have all had a great weekend

Sara x x


1 comment:

mollycupcakes said...

Yeay! I'm with you there thank you for the sunshine x
Out goes the washing and the smiles get bigger by the mintue lol
Enjoy the rest of the week.
Hugs.

Catherine x