Sunday 2 December 2007

Saturdays fair ...


well the Christmas fair went ok , it wasnt as busy as normal
but i did meet a lovely lady called Jo who has a great website called
www.littlegreenbabies.co.uk
she sells some really cute babies and kids clothes !!!

I did manage to sell some of my things and made over £80
which was ok !!
i got some great feedback and some really nice comments about my things !!
i have had lots of hits on my website since so im pleased at that too .
We didnt manage to take photos but i promise i will remember at my next fair .
I have also had some more orders from my website and sold some bags in my ebay shop
so all in all not a bad weekend !!

I did get lots of requests for boys things so i shall be making some boys half aprons and some more pencil holders as they were very popular .
i have lots of ideas of things to make for my next fairs !!

Sara x

No comments: