Thursday 28 June 2007

beside the sea

on my birthday sunday the 24th of june ..... 39 today arghhhhh
..............................
this is one of my fave places .... St ives in Cornwall
we had a great holiday even with the bad weather !!
...........
it may sound sooo corny but it feels like so nice being in Cornwall
its not a spiritual hippy thing its a deep love of Cornwall
that has grown over many years of trips here ...
we now cannot wait for next summer and our final trip here as tourists .. yay !!
...................
ive also been very brave while down here and
called into some very nice shops to introduce myself and my bags !
it went really well ...
i shall give you more details when i have sent of samples .
.....................
ive also been to visit my friend Kay from http://www.houseofbartlett.co.uk/
she is in court arcade in St ives if your in Cornwall anytime go there and say hello .
.......................
these are just a few of the photos i took ..
ive even put one of me and hubby on here .







2 comments:

Clare said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a lovely time, Clare :)

Blooming Felt said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sara ! So glad you had a good time (even though it rained :0( ) Thanks for the goodies envelope too !! Will fill you in when I get back ! Sarah x