Tuesday 15 May 2007

.................at last ...............

some lovely person has left a comment on my blog ..woooo....yippeee!!!!
.............................
thankyou Sabine !!!
.............................
i have so many things i think of saying on here
but as soon as i get in front of my putor my mind is a complete blank .....
if you know me you may say thats normal for me !!
i am a bit of a daydreamer to say the least .....
i could spend hours wishing we had moved already
(packing up n movin to cornwall next summer , finally at last )
i know i will not be able to spend my days on the beach with a good book n a packet of choccy buttons!!
i love derbyshire but for personnal reasons i wanna be far away from here .
...................
have to go mister postie has just been with a big parcel of fabric ,
i know its some more cath kidston fabric which is so pretty and makes such great little bags .

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay! I love getting packages in the mail, knowing they're full of fabric!

Tag, you're it!